Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MSJMCW story

Waiting in line for 15 mins to get a simple musubi was not worth it. Before this week even started my friends were telling me how great musubis were. So since it was my last year getting to experience multicultural week, i decided to stay one day and get the musubi my friend are all obsessed about. I waited in line for about 15 mins to get the musubi and once i had my hands on it, i was excited to try it as it was my first time ever. Once i took a bite, i knew it wasn't for me. I immediately threw the musubis away and yelled at my friends showing my anger. I wasted 2 dollars and lost extended lunch. this experience was probably something i wont forget in a bad way.  

1 comment:

  1. At least you tried something new and learned about it :)

    ReplyDelete