Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam

4. I believe this photograph changed my overall view of photography. The element of art and color in this picture brought and caught my attention the most. With this picture, i removed one of my photography composition rules just to add in a new one, Rule of third. 


 5. Shapes have two dimensions, height and width, and often defined with lines. As forms exist in 3 dimensions with height width and depth. 
http://ericchiang4.blogspot.com/2015/03/texture.html (Form, taken at Mission San Jose High school)


6.Patterns are symbols in the photo being repeated many times as Repetition is the opposite. It uses symbols and patterns to make the photo stand out. 




I believe that my final project has the most effort put in. I believe this is my best work because i went out of my own way to take some of these pictures. I also feel like i fulfilled my photoshop skills before i edited this photos.This project taught me many things. The most important thing i learned was to always reach out and have courage in what you want to do. This gave me a chance to think and to give other people chances for trying to do the right thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment